Zirconium veneers is a method applied in tooth destruction caused by excessive wear of the teeth.
Zirconium veneers both increase the living standards of people in terms of aesthetics and ensure that a healthy oral cavity is maintained.
In this application, it is aimed to address the aesthetical and health problems caused by unusable teeth and eliminate secondary damages such as bad breath. The application should be done by professional dentists.
Zirconium veneer should be applied when the whitening process does not produce desired results.
These are color changes or irreversible bruises due to antibiotic use.
The cases where the application should definitely be done can be listed as follows:
• When tooth loss is so far along that filling is not an option, Loss of substance due to excessive wear
• Causing a tooth gap that cannot be closed with laminate, a condition called diastama seen in patients
• People who have previously had metal-supported crowns in the mouth
• In cases where fractures cannot be closed with composite fillings
• This application is recommended in cases of discolored and distorted fillings.
Fillings made previously in the mouth change color over time due to wear or various factors such as smoking. Fillings that are difficult to hold may fall. In these cases, zirconium coating is performed. With the process, it is aimed to strengthen the tooth and make it reusable.
Orthodontic treatment aims to correct the incompatibility of teeth with each other and among themselves in various ways.
One of the first concepts that comes to mind when it comes to aesthetic dentistry is "smile design".
Laminate Veneers, Zirconium Veneers and Full Ceramic Veneers are aesthetic treatments.